Hospitals & Health Systems Benefit from
PatientPing’s COVID-19 Flag
To help support the provider community amidst these challenging and trying times, we’ve added a COVID-19 flag to our product. Providers across EDs, ERs, hospitals, post-acutes, health plans, ACOs, and more can now flag potential COVID-19 patients, in real-time, on all patients care encounters across the continuum.
Additionally, providers will be able to set up real-time text or email alerts on potential COVID-19 care events. With these real-time insights and notifications, care teams can better collaborate with one another on how to best prepare for, treat, allocate resources towards, and deliver care to COVID-19 patients.
“The flag will certainly help us quickly identify patients and work with our internal screening process.”
– PatientPing community member
4 Benefits Hospitals & Health Systems are Experiencing:
- Monitor out-of-network presentations: Monitor and report on out-of-network presentation for patients with COVID-19 for population health while surfacing patients seeking testing and/or care across multiple care settings
- Ensure quarantine procedures: Ensure all quarantine procedures are followed, and appropriate resources are allocated for patients presenting to the ED who may be positive for COVID-19
- Follow up scheduling: Inform any follow-up appointment scheduling for COVID-19 patients
- Care Management: Triage care management resources appropriately
We are proud to have been able to develop such a useful tool in a timely manner with patients and care coordinators in mind amidst this crisis. We hope that we can continue to provide support to our provider community, and those working to keep patients safe during these times.
Interested in learning more about how PatientPing can help support your organization? Request a demo today.