5 Benefits Provider Organizations, Health Plans, and ACOs are Seeing with PatientPing’s COVID-19 Flag
To help support the provider community amidst these challenging and trying times, we’ve added a COVID-19 flag to our product. Providers across EDs, ERs, hospitals, post-acutes, health plans, ACOs and more can now flag potential COVID-19 patients, in real time, on all patients care encounters across the continuum. Additionally, providers will be able to set up real-time text or email alerts on potential COVID-19 care events. With these real-time insights and notifications, care teams can better collaborate with one another on how to best prepare for, treat, allocate resources towards, and deliver care to COVID-19 patients.
“The flag will certainly help us quickly identify patients and work with our internal screening process.” – PatientPing community member
5 benefits for providers:
- Timely Insights: Receive timely notifications and alert care management teams on COVID-19 patient presentations, admissions, discharges or transfers
- Collaboration with Community Partners: Update health plans and community partners in real time on COVID-19 member events and transfers from acute to post-acute settings
- Prepare Earlier: Know upstream about patient hospital presentations (COVID-19 and non-COVID-19) to understand and prepare for community transitions
- Perform Assessments: Conduct deeper assessments on potential COVID-19 patients to take proper precautions for clinicians making at-home visits
- Population Health: Understand overall health of attributed patient lives faster than testing capacity currently allows for
We hope that we can continue to provide support to our provider community, and those working to keep patients safe during these times. If you’re interested in learning more about how PatientPing can help support your organization, click here.