Leverage real-time notifications and critical member context to improve care coordination.
PatientPing is the nation’s leading care coordination platform that reduces the cost of healthcare by seamlessly connecting providers to coordinate patient care. The platform allows providers to collaborate on shared patients through Pings–real-time notifications when patients receive care–and Stories–important patient context at the point of care, and allows provider organizations, payers, governments, individuals and the organizations supporting them to leverage this real-time data to reach their shared goals of improving the efficiency of our healthcare system.
150+ Provider Organizations
4,000 Admitting Sites
USE PATIENTPING TO:
- Monitor high-risk, high-utilizing members in real time to ensure quick interventions to reduce ED visits and readmission rates
- Provide critical member context to point of care providers to better inform care decisions and enhance care coordination efforts
- Increase provider engagement to support quality initiatives and value-based care
- Receive updated member contact information to improve engagement efforts for unable-to-reach member populations
- Leverage data to identify patterns of care and inform risk adjustments