Recruitment Fraud Alert
Please be aware of fraudulent job offers that are not specifically affiliated with PatientPing and are not listed on the PatientPing careers website. The fictitious jobs may be advertised on employment-search websites, including but not limited to Indeed.com and ZipRecruiter.com, or using fraudulent websites that have names similar to PatientPing.
Important information for candidates:
- PatientPing has a formal application process that will always include at least one interview with a PatientPing representative, either in person, via telephone, or using videoconferencing technology from Zoom. PatientPing will not request an interview on Telegram or text messaging.
- PatientPing will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work at the company.
- PatientPing does not require completion of tax forms, bank account or credit card information as part of the recruiting process.
- All e-mail from PatientPing will originate from an @patientping.com email address.
- If you are unsure if a message is from PatientPing, contact Lighthouse Services at 1-877-750-0001.